- Celebration. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Fig, fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey, material girl. Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple Grove, sweet on the inside. Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Yuzu, clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus and crushed eucalyptus.
- Scentless, no fragrance added for your sensitive side.
Use Mini Soak wash packs to freshen your handmade items with lovely scents! Handwash by pouring 1 teaspoon of Soak into 1 gallon of cool water. Soak the item for 15 minutes and gently squeeze out the water. Some color may bleed into the water, but this does not harm your yarn. No rinse formula leaves your items clean and smelling fresh!
Ingredients: aqua, coco-glucoside, sodium cocamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, glyceryl oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, parfum, propanediol, ethylhexyl glyercin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, benzophenone-4, citric acid. Scentless does not include fragrance.